The road to "eternal marriage" has turned out to be a lot longer and bumpier than expected...
still the views aren't all that bad.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

unexpectedly

The longer I date, the longer matters of the heart confuse me. The more times that I turn down a really nice guy because the chemistry just isn't there, the more I realize how beyond my own control my emotions are. There isn't any simple formula to figure it out, nor is there any way to convince my heart otherwise once it's made up its mind. And more often than not, it's really quite frustrating.

But sometimes, my heart surprises me. Sometimes, unexpectedly, I meet someone to whom I become so deeply attached that it feels as though we were never strangers at all. And it's rather extraordinary, and unpredictable, and quite beyond explanation... how suddenly, someone can come along, almost out of nowhere, to take my breath away and captivate my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment