The road to "eternal marriage" has turned out to be a lot longer and bumpier than expected...
still the views aren't all that bad.

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Think happy

This blog is desperately in need of some positive vibes... so here's a few (take them while they last... you never can be sure how long that will be):
  • For the last month or so I've been spending a lot of time with someone (who happens to be rather good looking) who can fulfill my need for quality time... and lots of it. It's heavenly.
  • Thank goodness that there really are normal people to meet on dating websites.
  • I read the book Attached and it completely changed my outlook on dating and relationships. You're telling me I don't have to play "hard to get" anymore (because it's not going to get me anywhere) ?! Yes, please!
  •  A few summer evenings in the hammock have sufficiently cured me of cursing whomever made me crave warmth and cuddling so much.
  • While I'm sad summer is nearly gone (last night I was colder than I've been in a long time)....I'm excited for the prospect of fall festivities and a handsome gentleman to share them with (think pumpkin carving, hot chocolate, corn mazes, costumes)
  • I feel like I have better handle on my emotions and anxious feelings than I have in a long time. Of course, having a low drama relationship helps that immensely.
  • I'm content (in general, give or take a few days when I feel behind/inadequate/overwhelmed because of grad school). Lots of blessings in my life these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment