The road to "eternal marriage" has turned out to be a lot longer and bumpier than expected...
still the views aren't all that bad.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Lonely Traveler

Traveling across the US sure can be fun... But at the end of the day traveling by myself feels kinda lonely. I would be nice to have someone to share this all with. Someday I am going to feel like this about someone:All I Need and he is going to feel the same about me.

For now, I'm grateful for friends to visit along the way and family to call at night. Even friendly strangers are appreciated :-) Also, there's always the consolation that I'm never going to run out of places to visit, so there will plenty of new adventure to be had when I finally do have a companion to explore with.

Besides, spending time alone traveling is much better than spending it sulking in my bedroom at night (which I may or may not have done upon past occasion, especially Friday nights.)

Location:New Orleans, Louisiana

No comments:

Post a Comment