The road to "eternal marriage" has turned out to be a lot longer and bumpier than expected...
still the views aren't all that bad.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dating... sigh...

You get to be at the point I am in life, and think, maybe I've figured out dating enough by this point to make it through the next go round a little easier... but it turns out you can never have learned enough patience, understanding, or comprehension of the male mind to make it through without several rough bumps in the road. (It's really the falling off the cliff at the end of the trip I hate the most though). Every relationship stretches you in ways you never imagined. Pain means you're growing though, right?

I sure would love to trade the roller coaster dating ride for something more pleasant, like the lazy river, or even better leave the theme park all together and go for a nice walk in the park at dusk. Of course you get those moments too, once in a while, I think. Although since spring is just barely getting around to showing its face, I can't remember the last time I got to go on a nice walk in the park. Put that on the bucket list for the summer... a nice walk, holding hands, in the park, at dusk. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment