The road to "eternal marriage" has turned out to be a lot longer and bumpier than expected...
still the views aren't all that bad.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

can't stop singing along

I do not want to close my eyes
I do not want to say goodnight
I do not want to compromise
I just want to fall in love
with you.

Keep listening to this song over and over again in my car.
I just wanna find the one I'm supposed to fall in love with. I'm over the temporariness of dating relationships...
but can't avoid them.

I just hope I'm learning from the mistakes along the way and am making it somewhere closer to the ultimate goal. The trick for right is to avoid all the stupid distractions along the way and pay attention the important stuff.

Also learned this week: Even though I didn't want to go out with the guy at swing dancing, I shouldn't have blown him off. Filtering down to the right one doesn't include being a jerk. Next time I won't be.

No comments:

Post a Comment